Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Boys Are Back, Back on 2, and That's Where They're Gonna Stay!


With a TV ad campaign as fine as the above, the Giants went from 72 wins in '92 to 103 wins (and a reemjob) in '93.

We need to summon all jingle-meistros in the business. Anyone who can write a catchy product-hawking tune must come out of the woodwork and get to penning the '08 KTVU theme song. As history has shown, a toe-tapping, Little Richie 'hooooo'-inspiring jingle can increase a team's win total by greater than 30 games.

Hell, I'll settle for a 2Gether performance if we can get to 80 this season.

1 comment:

Phat Lever said...

I was gonna comment on how great that pre game vid was... forgot all about that one! But now I'm more concerned with the "word verification" that I have to fill out to be able to post my comments. Gross.